Monday, May 13, 2013

5-13-13

working hard to eat her feet

Noelle was so lovely and wonderful today. I don't understand how I can wake up every day loving her more. I had no idea this kind of love was possible- its so different than the love I have for my husband or family. We took Daddy into work around 9am and then afterwards we went to the Frothy Monkey to grab a coffee and suck it down quick. Afterwards we went to Sevier park to do some fast walking around the park. It was good- got my heart rate up and she did wonderful-- just enjoying every thing from the stroller. Afterwards to went over to the play area and I got on the swings while holding her. She loved it & loved watching the other kids play. We did some light swinging, I fed her a little bit and we went home. She slept in the car the whole car trip.

When we got home we went upstairs, did a diaper change and played. After a little bit we went back downstairs to play on the play mat and do some tummy time. She's starting to pivot her knees under her body and pushing up. It's giving her a little bit of mobility but not enough for her taste. She's going to crawl if its the last thing she ever does. She lets out these grunts of excitement and frustration. Its hard to watch her stuggle and I help but try to keep it minimal so she can do it herself. She's very determined.


After that we went back upstairs and she hungrily sucked down her bottle until she fell asleep for a couple of hours. When she woke up she was full of smiles. Its weird, but I miss her while she's sleeping. Its nice to get free time but I look forward to when she wakes up.

We headed over to Trader Joes with grandma (my mom) and bought a couple of lunch foods. She did great and I made sure to walk close to the shelves so she can touch every thing. I want her to touch everything. Not break or take but touching is good if it doesn't affect the wares. She loves to touch things and feel different textures. I've noticed she likes holding my silk chinese bath robe. She feels it between her fingers, I think she likes how soft and silky it is. I remember doing this with my blankie when I was little- it had a satin lining that I loved to touch and suck on.

Life with her keeps getting better and better. I cannot believe how much I love this little baby. On another note, her amber teething necklace arrived in the mail today. She looks really cute in it. I hope it helps with the teething and drooling. Poor angel.

baltic amber teething necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment