Saturday, May 11, 2013

5-11-13


Noelle slept for most of the day and woke up in a really good mood. She's been eating a little bit here and there and generally playful and delightful. I wanted to take her to the musicians corner music festival in centennial park but she was asleep when it was time for us to so my mom agreed to watch her for a bit. We had a really good time and decided that Noelle and Tabitha (our pup) would definitely be joining us next time. 

Tomorrow is mothers day. My very first and I'm really excited to be her mom. We've been slowly transitioning her into the ergo and out of the pikkolo for a couple of weeks now. She does great with the inward facing carry now as long as we keep moving. We love baby wearing! I'm learning so much about different wraps, slings, mei tai's and carriers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment